- To overview
Vacancy for a whisky distiller M/F (24-38 hours)
April 15, 2019
Will you come and reinforce the team of Bus Whisky? Then respond online now to our vacancy for a whiskey distiller M/F (24-38 hours) and#jointhebus
What does the position entail?
- Withinthee self-managing team of 3-4 stokers / process operators you are jointly responsible for an optimal production process, consisting of mashing, fermenting, stoking, lagering and bottling.
- You monitothede brewing procesthe de fermentation process thed de stoking process and you check sensory (smell and taste) and analytical (e.g. alcohol determination) theat de product theets de prescribed values.
- You are responsible for quality, safety, productivity and hygiene (HACCP) thethin de whisky distillery.
- You will perform process controls, record production data and assist in preventive maintenthece of de equipment.
- You actively participate in a process of continuous improvement.
theDuring de daily tours and weekly workshops, where guests from home and abroad are received, yotheexplain de distilling process. Passion and enthusiasm for theisky and de distilling process are important here.
- You wilthereport to de team coach/production leader.
You are representative, flexible, careful and you like to work hard
- MBO+ work and thinking level, obtained by work experience or by training in the direction of Process Technology, Food Technology, or similar. - Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience, gained in a similar position such as, process operator or production employee. - Knowledge of and experience inthee food industry is considered an important advantage. - Good command of Dutch and preferably English. - Every other week Saturday is a regular working day. - Willingness to work periodic evening shifts is preferred.
- Initiative and enthusiasm. - Solving problems. - Planning and organizing. - Representative and reliable. - Quality oriented. - Works well in a team.
Company Profile Bus Whisky Distillers
Bus Whisky Distillers BV is an independent family distillery and a start-up from De Heische Hoeve. The production process at Bus Whisky Distillers is traditional and relatively small-scale with a limited distilling volume of approximately 50 barrels per year which givesthee whiskthede exclusive character of a 'limited edition'. Bus Whisky is unique in its kind because it is a 'single estate whisky', where not onthe de water, but also thel de raw materials used come theom de same farm. Single estate whiskey is therefore also ctheled de superlative of single malt whiskey.
Every day our employees work with pride and passion on the further development ofthee company and its products. These products are all produced and bottled in Loosbroek at De Heische HoeveTheDe construction of a new production location in Nistelrode is planned within a few years.
Bus Whisky Distillers will be bottling the first bottles in late 2019.
What we offer you
Bus Whisky Distillers offers you the opportunity to become part of an innovative and fast growing start-up that is embedded within its parent companythee Heische Hoeve with a team of over 40 colleagues. Involvement, passion, innovative power and raisinthede bar a little higher every time are amothe de core competencies of our company and our employeThe. De culture is openthend de involvement high. We offer a one-year contract which, upon mutual satisfaction, will be converted into a permanent contract after one year. We offer you opportunities for training, both in-house and externally.